Friday, August 14, 2009

Rachel Maddow Corrects Mistake, and Draws the Line

Oh, how I love me some Rachel Maddow. Of course, if you've ever read my blog, you already know this. But last night's show contained a segment that actually made me shout, "Woo hoo!" at the end. In it, Maddow corrects an error made on a previous show, at the behest of a political activism group's threat. The original piece had the timing off, but wasn't a particularly egregious mistake, considering the group's other activities.

But correcting the record is par for the course for Maddow, who will often clear up any comments that may have been made in error. The reason the segment gave me a happy was her response to the thread of a lawsuit by the group. Here, she shows a lot of backbone. She's unflappable. Utterly without flap. Love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...