Monday, August 31, 2009

What Happens in Vegas: Tea Party Express Comes to Town


Heh. Heh, heh, heh. . .HA! I'm sorry, but every time I read about one of these wing-nutty tea parties, I envision a dainty little girl's back yard tea party. That leads me to think of a grown-up, English tea party. And that leads me to think of Little Britain's Emily Howard, a laaaady!

It doesn't help that these little affairs had their genesis in a faux-grass roots, corporatocracy. And that they've been hotbeds of crazy. Unfocused, frothing, batshit, raving looney-toons, railing about a dozen different topics, all boiling down to them really being pissed off that a (black) Democrat took the White House. So, could they really get any more crazed to see themselves represented as a British transvestite? Oh, probably, but I just couldn't help it.

[Excerpt]

Hundreds (not a typo) attend protest against big government




Read all about it at: Las Vegas Review-Journal










No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...