Saturday, May 8, 2010

America is a Christian Nation According to Sarah Palin

I will echo Keith Olbermann's favorite phrase: "That woman. . .is an idiot." She honestly must not know much about the history of the founding fathers if she believes that they based this country on the Bible. They did not, and made sure that it would not be.

As an agnostic, declarations of a belief in god, or the need for prayer from the Government sounds something like, "all praise be to Superman." To me it is nonsense, and the founders of this country created it so that that would be a perfectly legal mindset.

2 comments:

  1. Sarah Palin is a God fearing person and I love that about her. She would have done a great job for this country. I'd rather have an honest person for a leader than the current clown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm an agnostic (near atheist), so touting Sarah's "beliefs" do not raise my opinion of her in the least. Given the far-out nature of her particular church, and the witch doctor that laid hands upon her, my estimation of her actually goes DOWN. A lot. She's an idiot, and "honesty" should be nowhere near any description of her.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...