Friday, May 14, 2010

Big TV News: Shows Axed, Shows Spared. Yay and Boo.

Image from source, TVSquad
Every time I get invested in a new TV show, I'm pretty sure it's going to be cancelled. Especially if I blog about it. I've come to regard it as the Greenlee Curse. This is separate and apart from the other curse, where I talk about an obscure celebrity, and they die soon after. Let's have no more of that, okay?
Beating my average, one of the shows I lke--V--is coming back next year. But both FlashForward and Better Off Ted, two favorites I've blogged about in the past, are not so lucky. Darn it.  BOT was an inspired and hilarious show that no one watched (and which ABC treated badly), and FlashForward must have been one serialized drama to many for the network. Boo.

[Excerpt]

'V' Renewed; 'FlashForward,' 'Scrubs,' 'Better Off Ted,' 'Romantically Challenged' Axed

More news coming from the ABC upfronts: The Live Feed is reporting that the network has officially renewed the alien-invasion series 'V' for a second season. The show, which co-stars Scott Wolf and 'Lost''s Elizabeth Mitchell, among others, is expected to be picked up for 13 episodes. (For more on ABC's pick-ups, click here.). . .

Read more at: TV Squad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...