Friday, May 13, 2011

Blogger is Back! Now What?

Blogger--the service that hosts this blog--has been offline since sometime on Thursday. Hence the lack of posts since then. It's been a weird couple of days, not being able to blog. Oddly, having an excuse not to post anything has just given me withdrawal symptoms! But now that Google has fixed the service (and I just found out by clicking to check it out), I've got stuff to do. So, I promise to get a few posts up today, but for now I have to go out and get some exercise and then some lunch.

Anyway, it looks like  everything isn't back up to normal. It won't even let me put a photo in here. [The PC let me add a picture, or maybe they finally fixed it]

UPDATED to add that I'm bummed that my last six or seven blog posts disappeared into the ether. There was good stuff there! And it makes me look like I'm slacking. Back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...