Sunday, May 15, 2011

Donald Trump Reacts to Mike Huckabee's Decision Not to Run

Boy, I tell ya. I made fun of Mike Huckabee being tubby, and being a cornball clown amongst the many clowns in the potential 2012 GOP car. I forgot about Donald Trump. I honestly think The Donald will also not run, or if his ego forces a run, that he will flame out spectacularly. But I'd personally rather not see it. Despite the fact that it would give me a lot to blog about, I think this country embarrasses itself enough with Sarah Palin tweeting, Michele Bachmann spewing forth inaccurate craziness, Ron Paul jibbering his jabber, Rick "Frothy Mix" Santorum's general ickiness. . .I could go on and on. The point is, politics is nutty enough without this pompous ass at center stage.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...