Sunday, May 8, 2011

Blogger Returns from the Mountain!

View of the mountains from one of the doorways.
And I bring these ten! Ten commandments! Kidding. Actually, I spent the weekend up at Mt. Charleston at a friend's house. We had no active internet, except for what we could conjure from our assorted phones. One friend had an iPhone, and could get online, and I had my new Android, which I'm still learning. But other than that, we were virtually unplugged, with no internet, TV or radio.

So, what's been going on? I guess I'd better find out. For now, here are a few photos of the environs up there. I'll be back later today with some proper blogging. Until then, have fun finishing up your weekend!

Homer's daughter Lisa Simpson is selling property
up on Mt. Charleston! Which is especially weird,
since there is a Simpsons mural across the street.


The view from in front of the house where we stayed  (on right).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...