Sunday, November 27, 2011

Back to Ohio, Day Four: Back to Las Vegas

Trips home--in the age of unpaid vacations--generally mean an abbreviated stay. I try to incorporate a holiday, or a day that I'd be off anyway, along with a weekend. It used to be I could go for nine or more days, with a whole week off, both weekends, and maybe an extra day. But that much time can sometimes be too much. So, shortened trips can sometimes be a little more appropriate. But you know what? I hate going back to work 8 or 9 hours after I get home from a trip.




















I hope you've enjoyed the posts by Stupid Monkey Planet, my partner in crime. I'll be back blogging on Monday night, but don't expect too much. It might be Tuesday before I really feel up to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...