Thursday, August 9, 2007

Blast from the Past: Classic TV Themes

OK, I feel the blog is in desperate need of a little flat-out, non-political entertainment. On weekdays, since I work all day, I send myself links to stories I think about, or hear about on the radio, and in the evening I compile them. To do any more than that would be unfair to my employer. I don't want to spend any more time doing that than would comprise legitimate "break time."

What happens as a result is a rush of political stories, usually. While that is what the main part of this blog is about, I also like to provide fun things to do, particularly for my non-political (or conservative) friends, family and other readers. So for a break from the political, I bring you a blast from the past.

From that little 10-year-old portion of my brain that loved the 70s ABC-TV television era, and knew nothing of politics. First, Wonder Woman. Second, Charlie's Angels. Third, The Bionic Woman. And finally, fourth, The Six Million Dollar Man. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Query me this Mr. Editor. If Steve Austin had only been given one bionic leg, how in the hell could the other keep up? Anywho, love the throw back to our Wonder Years, sooo many years ago.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...