Sunday, September 2, 2007

Raging Conservatives!

I guess with the bad week/month/year/century the Republicans are having, some conservatives have gone completely off their rockers!

In a comment on the story below (Air Show Collision Caught on Tape) on AOL, completely disconnected from the topic (a plane crash!)--this was posted:

valenciaroofing
03:38:23 PM Sep 02 2007

BLAME BUSH. BLAME BUSH. I'm so sick of you limeyass liberal pukes that sit here with NO JOB and complain that BUSH is the problem. YOU are the problem.

If I had my way..and you should be tahnking GOD for that, I would have all of you liberals lined up, shot and LIME dumped on your dead ass bodies.

LIBERALS are worthless.....unless you count fertilizer as having worth.

And YES....fascism has a place still on this Earth. America is a prime example of what can happen when you let the people do what they want. People are too stupid to have that type of control. One month of me in control...I would clean house. No more liberal programs, no more free money hand-outs, no more people invading the country (croosing mexican border) and definately NO MORE FREEDOM. Lock down America. It's what all of you need.


I think this hopelessly demented person was so worked into a lather that they posted to the wrong story. Or maybe it's like a reflex, a political Tourette's Syndrome-type reaction.

By the way, "valenciaroofing" is easily looked up in AOL's member's directory. He's a married, roofing contractor who probably either works at or owns Valencia Roofing. I can think of better ways to advertise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...