Wednesday, September 19, 2007

As Low as I Can Go: Farting Preacher

I really need a frivolous post, and the Kathy Griffin one below just wasn't enough, since it was sort of newsy. Several months ago, the Other Half and I discovered a few YouTube posts of "the Farting Preacher."

I know fart jokes are the lowest form of comedy. But they are also what unite us, Republican or Democrat, wouldn't you say? I truly don't think I've ever laughed as hard as I did at those original videos. Unfortunately, the long-form versions of those videos seem to have disappeared from YouTube. It's just as well. I cried, I got the hiccups, it was really not a pretty picture.

But I found a sort of "mashup" video, compiling several of the moments from the original videos into one. I didn't convulse with laughter quite as much with this one, but it'll do the job.

Seriously, if this doesn't make you laugh, I really wonder about your humor gene. This is lowbrow--no doubt--but funny as hell.



UPDATE: OK, I found another one, and this one is funnier!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...