Monday, September 17, 2007

Emmy Wrap Up - How Were My Predictions?


Image from Wikipedia

When the Emmy nominations were announced back in June, I made some predictions. Let's see how I did.

Drama Series: The Sopranos. I got it right, but was hoping for Heroes.

Best Actor in a Drama: James Spader. He was my wish, but I thought James Gandolfini would get it.

Best Actress in a Drama: Sally Field. Totally missed this one, but you go Sally! More on her later.

Comedy Series: 30 Rock. I got this one right too, though I was pulling for The Office.

Best Actor in a Comedy: Ricky Gervais. Missed this one too, I thought Steve Carrell would get it, and since he did jump onto the stage to accept, this sorta counts!

Best Actress in a Comedy: America Ferrera. Got this one too, but was hoping for Tina Fey.

So, the count is three predictions correct, one wish fulfilled, and two misses. I think that's pretty good! Maybe I should go into the prognosticating business?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...