Friday, December 5, 2008

Bill O'Reilly's Radio Factor Ending


Photo from source, Huffington Post

After all of Bill O'Reilly's finger-wagging at (still on the air) Air America Radio for being a "failure," it looks as though the liberal radio network will outlast O'Reilly's own radio show, The Radio Factor. A hearty Neson Muntz "Ha-ha!" to Bill-O the Clown!

[Excerpt]


Fox News Channel said popular cable TV host Bill O'Reilly will step down as the host of his syndicated talk radio show early next year.

"The Radio Factor" _ which began in 2002 and runs on more than 400 radio stations, as well as satellite operator
Sirius XM Radio Inc. _ will end in the first quarter of 2009, Fox said late Thursday. . .

Read more at: Huffington Post

2 comments:

  1. Hey Dumb-Ass!

    You present a story like a liberal (yes, that's an insult). You pick bits and pieces then combine them in a way that misleads the poor soul that stumbles onto this site.

    You make it out like O'Reilly's being asked to "step-down"...as if the show failed.

    Here are some excerpts from the NY Daily News, dated 12/4/08:

    "...he's giving up one of the most successful syndicated radio shows in the country, saying he has just run out of hours in the week."

    "...the time he saves, he said, will go into his top-rated Fox News Channel show."

    "I've been working 60, 65 hours a week and I just can't keep doing that."

    "Nationally, O'Reilly's radio show is carried on 430 stations, including WOR (710 AM) in New York). Talkers magazine estimates his weekly audience at more than 3.5 million, putting him in the national top 10, and while no official figures are available on advertising, executives close to the show described it as very profitable."


    Do you see the key words: successful; top-rated; profitable? Do you understand their meanings? You must not.

    If you feel it necessary to give your opinion (as if people can't misinterpret a simple story on their own) then do it at the end of the column. Present the story objectively first. If people still want to be mislead afterwards, so be it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right back atcha, dumbass! Yeah, Bill needs to "spend more time with his family. . .I mean SHOW." Somehow, Rachel Maddow, Alan Colmes, Sean Hannity, and others have managed both a radio and a TV show.

    I said nothing innacurate or misleading in this (very old) post. I said that Air America--a network he derides--will outlast him on radio. And it will.

    And I will not change the way I do my blog to suit you. Why would I? I don't paste entire stories on my blog, I write my opinion, and then offer a nugget from the story that inspired them. That's the way I do it. If you don't like it. . .well, I really don't care.

    Go away now.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...