Monday, December 29, 2008

Weird Piercings


Photo from source, Asylum

A lot of people I know have piercings beyond the ordinary one in each earlobe. My sister has one in her belly button. My friend and occasional blog contributor, Stupid Monkey Planet, has several, and I haven't asked him where they all are. And I've known several people with them in their tongues, eyebrows, lips, nipples. People seem to like to pierce a lot of things these days.

It's not for me. Even if I wanted them, I'm such a klutz, I'm quite certain I'd rip them out by accident, and be a bloody mess. Still, I don't see the harm, unless they cause your face (or other parts) to leak, or if they permanently stretch out a body part so that it doesn't ever snap back into place.

But it can be taken to extremes, as this story shows. . .

[Excerpt]


Have you ever been drunk, making out in the home of a stranger you just met in a bar, and just when things start getting hotter, she or he begins to uncover numerous piercings so abundant and bizarre that it makes you question the intelligence of the decisions you've made in your life? . . .

Read more at: Asylum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...