Monday, June 13, 2011

2nd Republican Debate: Did You Watch?

Frothy, Crazy, Scuzzy, Mittens, Kooky, Snoozy and the Pizza Guy.
Image from source, MSNBC
I ask, because I couldn't. I don't mean couldn't because something prevented me from watching. I just think I need to wait until this batch of kooks shakes out to a smaller number, or if (crossing fingers) Sarah Palin enters the fray. I couldn't miss that. But I'll stick to the highlight reel for now, thanks. From the picture at left alone, I've learned: Michele Bachmann is a teeny, tiny bag of crazy, isn't she? And Newt--though not much taller--probably outweighs her by three times.

[Excerpt]

GOP candidates keep focus on Obama

Can one of these people beat President Barack Obama?


Seven Republican presidential contenders made their case against Obama in a debate broadcast Monday by CNN, New Hampshire television station WMUR, and the New Hampshire Union Leader newspaper. . .

Read more at: MSNBC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...