Thursday, June 2, 2011

Separated at Birth: Gov. Christie and Mr. Creosote

"After dinner mint? It's wafer thin. . ."
It's not like I'm trying to be mean here. I myself am on a diet to bring down my weight from an all-time worst (it's working, by the way). I had two thoughts when seeing this picture featured on The Drudge Report this morning, with the link, "Iowa. . ." First was, "He looks like Mr. Creosote from Monty Python's The Meaning of Life." And the second was, "Is this the most flattering picture Drudge could find?" I mean seriously, this is supposedly their great white whale holy grail, right? And he went with that shot?


Screen shot of Wednesday's Drudge Report. Click to embiggen.


1 comment:

  1. that's pretty funny, although not as funny as rachel maddow/ron reagan jr.....

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...