Consequently, I'm off the diet with both feet for the day. And it got me to thinking about snacks. Which does totally make sense. So, here's this week's topic. I'm sure it's a place I've visited before, maybe even recently. And I will return to it again. Probably the next time I'm feeling grouchy!
1. Pringle's New Fangled Potato Chips (1968)
2. Lay's Potato Chips (1960s) - with Buddy Hackett
3. Frito's Corn Chips (1970s) - "Muncha buncha Frito's go with lunch!"
4. Keebler Tato Skins (1980s) - "Baked potato appeal!"
5. Chex Cereal Party Mix (1992) - The Peanuts gang make the mix before it was pre-bagged.
6. Planters Cheez Balls (1980s) - The Cheez Curls were better, IMO.
7. Orville Reddenbacher's Pop Corn & "Buttery-flavored Oil" (1982)
8. Rice Krispies Treats (1980s) - Again, before they were pre-packaged.
9. Idaho Potato Sticks (1979) - It's Leif Garrett, and it's Japanese!
10. Ritz Crackers (1977) - Andy Griffith: "Goooood cracker!"
And that's enough nibbles. Back on the diet with me, and you guys too! Happy Monday, enjoy your extra hour of evening light!