Thursday, June 25, 2015

Single Abstinance Spokeswoman Bristol Palin Pregnant. Again.

Image from source, Wonkette
The first time* Bristol Palin got preggers, it tarnished her mother's bona fides as a "traditional values" candidate, and made Bristol's mama bristle at the press, starting a political sideshow that continues to rear up its head every so often to this day. Since then, the younger Palin's hastily arranged nuptials to the first baby's father was cancelled, she's become an abstinence only spokeswoman, and has continued--along with the rest of her trashy family--to be a political Kardashian. I stopped paying attention years ago, but apparently there have been other beaus, a near-marriage (to someone who was already married, did I get that right?), and now is still married, and preggers again.

*And while I'm reporting on this tawdry tale, I'd be remiss if I didn't mention that it's possible that the first time Bristol was actually pregnant, there may have been some subterfuge to pass the kid off as Sarah's. There's still an awful lot of weirdness around that particular nativity story.

[Excerpt]
 
Looks Like God Knocked Up Bristol Palin Again
 
Oh my stars, it seems America’s most virginal born-again virgin is with child. Again:
"I wanted you guys to be the first to know that I am pregnant. . ."
Read more at: Wonkette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...