Monday, July 30, 2007

Sunday Night Recap

Feeling a bit of writer's block this evening, which is part of the reason for a shorter list of posts today. Thanks to Stupid Monkey Planet for pinch hitting, by the way.

The computer woes have continued. After seeing The Simpsons Movie, I braved the über-mega Fry's store, and picked up a heavy-duty data ready coaxial splitter and cable. I installed them, and everything seemed peachy.

But I've had three outages already this evening. Considering the fact that I've replaced everything between the cable and the computer (to the tune of $150), it almost has to be the cable company's problem. So, at some point, I'm going to have to slog through the COX automated helper-lady thing again (sigh).

I swear, if they tell me I just can't have a TV and a computer in the same room, I'm going to scream.

Anyway, tomorrow a new week begins. To quote ABBA, another row of early mornings in an almost never-ending stream. Who knows, maybe my mood will improve? See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...