Monday, August 20, 2007

Natural Disasters Caused by My Parents?


Image from source, MSNBC.com

My parents have a house in the south Florida Keys, an area that seems to be a magnet for hurricanes, though thankfully not in the last two years. They are also frequent visitors to Peru, which suffered a massive earthquake last week, and to Belize, which is now getting hit by Hurricane Dean.

Now, you might think I've jumped into tinfoil hat territory here, saying my parents might be involved. No, just an interesting observation. But I have to say, every single automotive mishap I've had was ether en route to, or upon departure from my parents' house! Coincidence? OK, yeah, sure. But it might be useful to check my parents' itinerary before going on vacation!

The latest on Hurricane Dean:

Category 5 Dean begins to whip Mexico, Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...