Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Olbermann to Get Primetime NBC Tryout

Photo from Wikipedia.com (Removed. Photo no longer exists)

Outstanding! I know he has his detractors, and yes his show has a more obvious bias these days. I'd argue that it is a bias toward the truth, but I'm aware that may be because it is the truth as I see it. I wish it were easier to tell the difference between the truth and truthiness!

In any event, Countdown With Keith Olbermann consistantly focuses on more newsworthy subjects than any of the other prime time Cable News shows, as far as I can tell. So, good luck, Keith!

[Excerpt]

Olbermann on NBC

“Countdown With Keith Olbermann” the highly rated cable news program, will be shown on network television on Sunday before a preseason NBC football game between the Philadelphia Eagles and the Pittsburgh Steelers. Since Mr. Olbermann will have a regular role in NBC’s football coverage once the season begins. . ."


Finish reading at: NewYorkTimes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...