Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Bill O'Reilly: Most Hated Man on Television?


Photo from source, Asylum

Well, my personal vote is Sean Hannity, but Bill O'Reilly will do nicely. And I'm not shocked to see one of my favorites, Keith Olbermann on the list. The right really does hate him, but I'm sure Olbermann takes that as a badge of honor. The funny thing is, I don't think O'Reilly feels the same way. From past experience, I'd say he's livid to be included on such a list.

[Excerpt]

Fox News host Bill O'Reilly is both America's favorite and least favorite political journalist.

Five percent of respondents to a Pew Research Center post-election survey named O'Reilly as their favorite political news personality, while six percent singled him out as the one they liked least -- the highest percentage in both categories. This isn't a huge surprise, considering the ratings for "The O'Reilly Factor" consistently lead the cable news pack. . .

Read more at: Asylum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...