Friday, November 14, 2008

Top 10 Most Annoying Phrases


One of my biggest pet peeves is back as number one in a top 10 list of "most annoying phrases." That pet peeve? The phrase, "at the end of the day." I've already written about it before (yes three times), so no need to expound upon it again. But I'm glad to see that others agree with me!

[Excerpt]

Oxford Researchers List Top 10 Most Annoying Phrases

1 - At the end of the day

2 - Fairly unique

3 - I personally

4 - At this moment in time

5 - With all due respect

6 - Absolutely

7 - It's a nightmare

8 - Shouldn't of

9 - 24/7

10 - It's not rocket science


More at: Wired


1 comment:

  1. Another phrase that needs to die immediately is "Up close and personal"

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...