Sunday, November 30, 2008

Frivolity Break: Cowboys Herding Cats

Ever heard the phrase, "as difficult as herding cats?" It applies to diverse groups of people; Democrats, gay people, and others I can't think of right now. Republicans are more lock-steppy, tending to fall in line. Others, like those mentioned, have their own ideas, and are more difficult to lead.

So how difficult would it really be to herd cats? This YouTube clip gave me a chuckle (and a literal LOL), trying to show just that. Sure, it's a commercial for some data company (EDS), but it is a very good (and funny) one. And yes, I'm aware it is a couple of weeks old, but I spend a lot of time online, and I've never seen it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...