Sunday, June 14, 2009

David Caruso's CSI One-Liners

I'm a big fan of CSI, the original Las Vegas version. Not just because I live here, but because I like the style of the show, the acting and (usually) the writing. But the weakest aspect of the show (aside from the atrociously wrong city geography) is the quip. When William Petersen was still on the show, almost every episode started with Gil Grissom delivering a darkly humorous quip to the camera. Sometimes it worked, more often it was cringe inducing.

I never fell in with the spinoff shows, CSI: Miami and CSI: NY, though I have caught a few episodes of each. And the quip seems to be a regular feature on all three shows. But as the following clip shows, David Caruso is spectacularly bad at it. At least when you watch them mushed up together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...