Monday, September 21, 2009

Steven Weber: Beck Off!


He's done it again. Steven Weber, actor and part-time blogger, often writes posts that feel like they're gleaned from my skull, and put down in a far more artful way than I'm capable. I really should copy and paste that bit every time I excerpt one of his pieces, because it's always true. This time he takes on Glenn Beck, and nails that weaselly little sucker.

[Excerpt]

Beck Off!

I'll puncture my own theorem by stating the following:

Unless we make a real effort to detach ourselves from the throbbing data-teat, the one that oozes garish, incendiary, pseudofacts from every beeping, blipping electronic device in our homes, cars and pockets 24 hours a day, grade-A schmucks like Glenn Beck will thrive.

Which I cannot seem to do myself, hence my punctured theorem.


Read more at: Huffington Post


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...