Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Larry King Retiring from Television

Image from source, Larry King
I haven't often watched CNN's Larry King Live, though I'd catch it on occasion. I also have it on good authority that he's a really nice guy. So, while it might not be the equivelant of Walter Cronkite's retirement, it's still the end of a (minor) era.  Maybe he can get Kathy Griffin to sing him off like Bette Midler did for Johnny Carson?

[Excerpt]

Statement from Larry King

Before I start the show tonight, I want to share some personal news with you. 25 years ago, I sat across this table from New York Governor Mario Cuomo for the first broadcast of Larry King Live. . .

Read more at: CNN

1 comment:

  1. The models with Omega movement have colorful Olympics rings as the counterweight on the seconds hand. I've always thought Omega Watches logo makes a very attractive touch on the Replica Omega dials. But remember that they will only be moving if you operated the chronograph. It would be neat to see them on a non-chronograph Replica Omega Watches , as the centrally placed seconds hand to see the rings sweeping around the dial all the time.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...