Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Arianna Huffinton Busts John McCain on Bush Vote


Photo from source, Huffington Post

It has long been a hallmark of the Bush Administration to deny having ever said or done things that are easily provable to be lies. How many times has Dick Cheney conflated Iraq and 9/11, only to deny it later?

John McCain told Arianna Huffington that he didn't vote for George W. Bush. Arianna says otherwise. From this post, I'd say I side with Huffington. And I'll be very happy to see this kind of politics to come to an end. How about you?

[Excerpt]


Through a spokesperson with the colorful name Tucker Bounds, McCain has denied telling me he didn't vote for Bush in 2000. "It's not true," Bounds told the Washington Post, "and I ask you to consider the source."

My sentiments exactly -- because John McCain has a long history of issuing heartfelt denials of things that were actually true. . .

Read more at: Huffington Post



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...