Monday, May 12, 2008

Back to Ohio: Day Three - [NOT] Cedar Point!


Today, my brother and I are scheduled to drive up to Sandusky, Ohio to Cedar Point amusement park. It is--by far--the coolest amusement park in North America. And I'm not just saying that because I used to work there!

This will probably result in a lengthy post about my reminisces of the place, along with a review of what it's like today. But it probably will not be written today, because if I know me, we'll get back late, I'll have a sunburn, and I'll just want to go to bed.

So meanwhile, enjoy Stupid Monkey Planet, and please come back. This little jaunt is almost over, and I'll be back to blogging soon. Later!

UPDATE: Well, the weather thwarted us on our Cedar Point trip, and we decided to postpone that until my next trip. Instead, I ran errands with Mom (while avoiding--as much as possible--politics). In moments, I'm going to go visit an elderly aunt that I don't get the chance to see very often, being 2,000 miles away. So once again, it will be a light posting day. I did get a wireless router for Mom though, so hopefully, I'll have the chance to post some stuff later tonight. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...