Friday, May 2, 2008

Blogiversary: 11 Months! 2400+ Posts!


I'm closing in on a year here at Greenlee Gazette, and have achieved or am approaching another handful of milestones. April, my eleventh month blogging was my biggest month so far, with just a hair under 3,000 hits, beating out my second-best month by a squink. I also posted more than in any other month, 263 posts.

In the next month, I will very likely hit a total of 25,000 hits and 2,500 posts and beyond. It won't be easy. I'm going to Ohio next week to visit my nephew, who will be celebrating his first birthday. So posting will be light for at least five days. Stupid Monkey Planet will graciously be filling in.

I can only hope that over the next month, we will at least approach naming a Democratic nominee in the Clinton/Obama race. Some days, with such heavy focus by the news media on the minutiae of that contest, it can be quite difficult to dig up interesting things to write about. And, no, I do not find anything the Rev. Jeremiah Wright had to say remotely interesting.

So, stick with me readers, as we plow through this tedious process. I'll continue to try to find things for you to read and watch that the media isn't covering. And along the way, hopefully some fun stuff too.

Thanks for reading, and bring your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...