Thursday, April 9, 2009

Back to Ohio: Night Flight


This will be my last post for a little while, as I'm off to Columbus, Ohio (well nearby, anyway) to visit family and celebrate Easter Sunday.
I'm seeding the blog with some time-release posts that will "go off" each day to keep the blog active. Expect those posts to be primarily frivolous, since I'm doing them in advance.

I'll be returning to Las Vegas on the evening of April 13, but won't likely be able to blog, because
I'm back to work bright and early on the 14th. In the mean time, in addition to my blog caplets, I will probably have enough time to squeeze in a blog post or two each day. And I'm hoping to enlist the aid of my friend, Stupid Monkey Planet. Maybe I'll even encourage The Other Half to make an appearance.

Let's begin the frivolity with a favorite Saturday Night Live post of mine. Why not?


Gap Girls with Adam Sandler, Chris Farley, Alec Baldwin and David Spade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...