Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Drama in Massachusetts: Guess Who FOX "News" is Rooting For?


I'm off this evening to see Garrison Keillor at UNLV here in Las Vegas, so I won't be able to monitor the election results out of Massachusetts, darn it. As of this writing, Scott Brown has a small lead. Other than the election of President Barack Obama, every vote I eagerly watch seems to go the same way: "my" side has a slight lead, it slowly dwindles, and then the "other" side gains, and ultimately wins. Maybe it will be the reverse tonight?

I don't know much about either candidate, only that Brown was a nudie model back in the day, and that he's soft-pedaling his political stance as "moderate" when he's more likely from Teabagistan. Throughout the day, I checked a couple of times on the major news sites to see if there was any news. Most of them featured large stories about Haiti, with a small link somewhere about Massachusetts. Not FOX "News"! The race in MA was front-and-center (OK, maybe front-and-upper-left). The image is from earlier today. Such drama. Later in the day was an image of a polling place with grim reapers voting, and a headline along the lines of "Dead Men Voting?" Subtle. Keep it classy, FOX!

Goodnight for now, I'll try to check in later.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...