Thursday, January 28, 2010

Blogger Down! Blogger Down!


Here I sit, in front of my computer again. I've come home for the day, sicker than snot. I'd like to blame it on the copious amount of wine I had last night, but that isn't it. I felt rather chipper this morning, felt "off" about 8:15, and then went quickly downhill. If it's a hangover, it's a weird one.

Anyway, due to my parents' visit and now my hopefully-not-swine-flu bug, I haven't really been able to keep up with the news on the President's State of the Union address, or much of anything else. But I plan to start digging around here shortly. I just wanted to put up my excuse, in case I don't get anything done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...