Saturday, January 9, 2010

Featured Blog: Sleep Talkin' Man


Image from source, Sleep Talkin' Man

Who knows if this site is for real or not, but it sure is funny. Apparently, a woman is logging her sleep talking British husband's utterances, and turning them into humor on her blog. I have experience in this area, as The Other Half also talks in his sleep. But he's nowhere near as articulate. Maybe the British accent helps. Here is just a sampling.

[Excerpt]

Sleep Talkin' Man

My mild-mannered English husband Adam lives quite an existence in his dreams. Having benefitted from hours of delight at his dead-of-night musings, I thought it only fair to share them with the world.

Dec 29 2009

"It's CHICKEN and you LIKE IT. Lentil-loving, bean burger-shitting wanker."

"Vegetarians will be the first to go. That's my plan. Vegans haven't got a hope. 'I eat air, I'm so healthy...' Bollocks!"

"Put it down! Step away from the yam. Step away!"

"Fluffy bunny + twitchy nose + big ears = great stew."

Read more at: Sleep Talkin' Man




No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...