|Rumor has it, one of my cousins had sort of a|
super-groupie fling with Mr. Jones. Yeah,
they had a thing. . .goin' on. Allegedly.
1. New Song (#27, 1983)
2. What is Love? (#33, 1983)
3. Like to Get to Know You Well (#49, 1984)
4. Things Can Only Get Better (#5, 1985)
5. Life in One Day (#19, 1985)
6. No One is to Blame (#4, 1985)
7. You Know I Love You. . .Don't You? (#17, 1986)
8. Everlasting Love (#12, 1989)
And then, not much of anything. Not to insult Mr. Jones, I'm sure he has had plenty of things to do, I just wish he'd done it in hit songs!
And that will do it for this weekend. Happy Monday, everybody.