Monday, February 25, 2008

Cute With Chris: I Got in Trouble

I haven't featured a clip from Cute With Chris in a long time, but the blog is in need of some funny. And funny around here usually means deeply twisted, an area in which Chris excels.

I particularly like this one, because of the interaction Chris has with people who have visited his site. I often wish I had more vocal visitors, and had more of a two-way communication with people who land at my site. But often when they do, it's because they are complaining about something. When this happens, I have one of a few reactions: sarcasm, anger, remorse, amusement. . .sometimes a combination of those things. See how Chris handles it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...