Saturday, February 23, 2008

Sign of the Apocolypse: Dog The Bounty Hunter Returns


Photo from source, TVGasm

I get a lot of crap from my brother, friends and coworkers for being a Survivor fan. I also get razzed for watching American Idol, but to be fair, I never watch AI with undivided attention. I must be also reading, blogging, or doing chores while it is on, or I feel guilty and a little empty inside.

As far as reality series go, those two are pretty much my only guilty pleasures. But what is the deal with Dog the Bounty Hunter? Does anybody admit to watching the show?

To be fair, I've never seen it. But when Dog had his day several months ago, with some stupid racist remarks, we were inundated with his visage. Horrifying. What would possess a man his age to call himself "Dog" and to look and dress like that? Moreover, what would possess someone to be a fan of his? I just don't get it.

During his scandal, I caught Hannity & Colmes (another train wreck) on FOX "News," and they were running an "exclusive" interview with Dog that ran nearly the entire length of the show. Add to this the number of times his story cropped up on FOX "News," and I suppose it explains Dog's popularity: FOXbots.

[Excerpt]

Dog The Bounty Hunger Is Baaacccck

Dog the Bounty Hunter will be making his big return to A&E. His show will be back on the air soon, and production is rumored to start back up in Hawaii. I guess A&E thought he was put in time-out long enough. It doesn't make what he said okay, but it should be interesting to see what his attitude is upon his return. I'm not holding my breathe. I don't really miss him at all.

From: TVGasm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...