Thursday, May 22, 2008

$12 - $15 per Gallon Gas Predicted


I love my 10-year-old Jeep, I really do. But it will be getting a lot of garage time if this story is true. Actually, I wouldn't drive it, and I wouldn't be able to sell it in those circumstances. That would make my dream vehicle nothing but a big red sculpture.

I'm really hopeful that some bright inventor is out there working on an alternate fuel and an easy-to-perform conversion kit for all of our existing cars. Otherwise, there are going to be a lot of sculptures out there.

[Excerpt]

'Squawk Box' Guest Warns of $12-15-a-Gallon Gas

It may be the mother of all doom and gloom gas price predictions: $12 for a gallon of gas is “inevitable.”

Robert Hirsch, Management Information Services Senior Energy Advisor, gave a dire warning about the potential future of gas prices on CNBC’s May 20 “Squawk Box”. He told host Becky Quick there was no single thing that would solve the problem, due to the enormity of the problem. . .

Read more (with video) at: Business & Media Institute

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...