Friday, May 23, 2008

Kevin Spacey on Hannity & Colmes for Recount

Much to the chagrin of The Other Half, I often turn on the FOX "News" program, Hannity & Colmes while I'm working on the blog. Even today, he made me shut the door, so that he wouldn't have to hear Sean Hannity's voice! What can I say? I guess I'm a glutton for punishment. Sometimes--terrible as the show is--it gives me a little grist for the ol' blog mill.

Tonight's episode featured a couple of things you don't often see on the show. One, it was a taped interview, because Hannity was off for the night. Two, it featured a sort of "soft ball" interview, with Hannity's punches pulled. And three, the guest, Kevin Spacey of HBO's political docu-drama, Recount, was completely not intimidated by Hannity. I almost wish that Hannity had come out swinging, because I think then Spacey would have totally owned him.

Highlight: Hannity's claim that Katherine Harris is caricatured by the film, and Spacey's priceless reaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...