Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Am I Stuck on Stupid Too?

Why do I ask? Well, the post immediately below this one is also a "Stuck on Stupid" post, about a religious protest to Starbucks' new/old logo. But after skimming the site that is sponsoring the boycott, I'm thinking the whole Starbucks thing is just a hook to get people to visit his site.

I first heard about the boycott on The Thom Hartmann Show on Air America Radio today. Thom had been talking to this guy, Mark Dice, for a while before I started paying attention. I only got to hear the bit about Starbucks. And in retrospect, the guy sounded like he was gaming Thom. If so, good on you Mr. Dice--assuming that is your real name.

Here is a video from the site, and a link if you want to figure this one out along with me. Maybe he's a hoaxster, really good at self-promotion. Maybe he's just cuckoo for Coacoa Puffs?



The Resistance Manifesto

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...