Monday, May 26, 2008

Bill Clinton Claims "Cover-up" on Hillary's Chances


Photo from source, CNN

Hmmm. I'm am usually very suspicious of how the news is presented to us. I'm very aware of the story lines that--seemingly in unison--the news media in general tries to sell us. That's part of the reason for this blog. I like to find the news behind the news. I like to dig deeper, read more, get multiple sources.

So, when Bill Clinton claims that there is some sort of cover-up in the media to squelch Hillary Clinton's chances in the primaries, I want to believe him. It hits all the right buttons in my inner circuitry. But I've been following this thing pretty closely. I've been paying attention, and I've read the news behind the news. I don't see any evidence that he's right. So, the cover-up is either really, really good. . .or this is the latest line in a series of lines to try to salvage the Clinton campaign. You be the judge.

[Excerpt]

Bill Clinton: 'Cover up' hiding Hillary Clinton's chances

"She is winning the general election today and he is not, according to all the evidence," Clinton said. "And I have never seen anything like it. I have never seen a candidate treated so disrespectfully just for running."

Read more at: CNN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...