Saturday, June 21, 2008

More on House's FISA Vote (I'm Still Not Over It)

I've been taking it kind of easy today, at least as it relates to the blog. Laundry, bug spraying, hair cut, grocery shopping. . .all taken care of, and by early in the day too! Since about 2:00 or so, I've been reading The Mormon Murders, an old true-crime book from the 80s, and it's fascinating. But I figure it's time to knuckle down, and put a few things on the ol' blog.

As my mother sarcastically said, "I'm sure they're hanging on your every word." Thanks, Mom.

I'm still pretty grumbly about the House of Representative's FISA/warrantless wiretaps/retroactive immunity for telecoms vote. Too grumbly to say much about it, but here's a great video encapsulating the ruling, and what's wrong with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...