Monday, June 23, 2008

Top 10 Conservative Idiots: June 23, 2008



Monday again, folks! This week is special for this editor though. I'm taking Friday off in order to travel to Palm Springs to do my part to destroy America. Yes, The Other Half and I intend to finally tie the knot after 10.5 years together. Scandalous! Hopefully I can cajole Stupid Monkey Planet into filling in for me for a couple of days.

Anyway, on to the list!

[Excerpt]

The Top 10 Conservative Idiots, No. 342
June 23, 2008
Trouble And Strife Edition

This week John McCain (1,5,10) is joined on the list for the first time by his good lady wife Cindy McCain (2). Elsewhere, George W. Bush (3) parties while the Midwest drowns, Jonathan Alcox (4) embarrasses the GOP, and Robert Hurt (7) tries to out-prude John Ashcroft. . .

Read the list at: Democratic Underground

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...