Saturday, June 21, 2008

Quickie Post #1: Weekend Update with Jane Curtin

The day has been long, and my eyes are a little bleary. And if you've been here before, you've probably read me whine about how hard it is to find interesting things to write on weekends. So, how 'bout I cheat a little bit? I get a bit of a breather, and you get to have a little fun!

Now that you're on board with the idea (you are, right?), here is the first of three posts of classic Saturday Night Live clips. Now, I'm not cheating very much, because I have been a long-time fan, having watched the very first episode live. So, I'll only post the clips that are my very favorites. Here we go. . .

Here's a clip from Weekend Update, with one of the best "reporters" to sit in the chair in the show's history, Jane Curtin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...