Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sarah Palin Coins New Word: "Refudiate"

When I first heard Sarah Palin say the non-word "refudiate" last week, I didn't pounce. I figured it was just a slip of the tongue, and we all have those. Even if Mrs. Palin has more of those than most people. But when you both say and spell a word incorrectly, you clearly do not know the proper word. This in and of itself is really no big deal. But on a slow news weekend (which I've spent almost entirely reading Stephen King's Under the Dome) it'll do.  And it gives me a chance to say. . .



[Excerpt]


Palin's Bigoted Twitter Calls on Muslims to "Refudiate"


Echoing the bigoted and right-wing contortions of the National Republican Trust PAC and disgraced Tea Party leader Mark Williams, Sarah Palin has sent the world of Twitter on fire this afternoon, with a series of Tweets about the proposed Islamic cultural center and mosque two blocks from the site of the World Trade Center. . .

Read more at: Huffington Post

Thanks to my friend Tracy for the tip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...