Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Dr. Laura Calls it Quits

Image from source, HuffPost
Well, she was long past her expiration date anyway, wasn't she?  You'd think that old West Wing clip would have put her in her place years ago.

[Excerpt]


Dr. Laura To END Radio Show After N-Word Rant


Dr. Laura Schlessinger announced Tuesday night that she would end her radio show following her N-word rant last week.


"My contract is up for my radio show at the end of the year and I've made the decision not to do radio anymore," she told Larry King. "The reason is I want to regain my First Amendment rights. I want to be able to say what's on my mind and in my heart and what I think is helpful and useful without somebody getting angry. . ."


Read more at: Huffington Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...