Friday, August 27, 2010

Rewind: Apple's Keyboardless Mac (The Onion)

For some reason, an old post I put up from The Onion has been gathering hits today. I couldn't remember the clip, so I just watched it.  It holds up a year and a half later, and is funnier after having actually gotten an iPod and a Mac laptop.

My Applephobia has taken a slight turn. After familiarizing myself with Mac OS X, and iTunes and whatnot, I'm not as allergic to the whole iExperience anymore. But I do still find the alleged "intuitiveness" of iProducts to be vastly overstated, and the cultish behavior of Cult of Mac enthusiasts to be at turns fascinating, amusing and sad. But who knows. I could still get sucked in. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...