Friday, August 13, 2010

I've Got Nothing. Talk Amongst Yourselves.

I'll give you a topic:  the conservative economic plan is neither conservative, nor a plan. Discuss.

I'd like to blame my blogging apathy on my new Mac, and being so wrapped up in all the wonders it can do. But that's not true. I've fiddled with it, but have so far found it nifty. It's "different" but so far not noticeably "better."  I'll be doing some more intensive work with it this weekend, and I'm sure I'll find it instructive, and probably fun.

But the truth is, I just don't feel much like blogging at present. Oh, I'll be back later today, especially if something cool/interesting/tragic happens. I'm not going anywhere. I'm just not doing anything right now.  So, happy Friday, everybody! I'll see you again when the muse strikes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...