Wednesday, August 18, 2010

FOX "News" Parent Company Gives Big Bucks to GOP

Image from source, NewsCorpse
I run this blog as a hobby, mostly by myself (and am grateful for the occasional help I get from friends). But there are times when--even after three years of blogging--that I realize I'm an amateur really.  I was going to write a post about NewsCorp, the parent company of FOX "News" donating a million bucks to a GOP outfit.  Then I read the post excerpted below, and realized that I couldn't put it better.

[Excerpt]

Fair And Balanced Fox News Funds GOP

A report from Business Week reveals that Rupert Murdoch is keen on electing Republican governors. His News Corp donated a million dollars to the Republican Governors Association in June.


This is a significant contribution to a partisan electoral committee. There are 37 governorships on the ballot this year. Democrats currently hold a majority of state houses, Republicans hope reverse that. And since this is census year, the control of state governments can have a huge impact on the make up of Congress for the next decade by managing the redistricting process. . .

Read more at: NewsCorpse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...