Wednesday, August 25, 2010

FReepers Freep Out Over McCain Win

Hilarious animated gif from FortSanders.net
As predicted, the denizens of FreeRepublic.com are very unhappy about John McCain's win in Tuesday's Arizona Senate primary election.  It's one less tea bagger in the race, with J.D. Hayworth out. Which is small comfort for those of us in Nevada, with the Tea Party mascot, Sharron Angle. But I'll take my glee where I can get it, and the FReeper reaction to this is priceless.  A sampling:

"I’m going to go beat my head against something hard."

"OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

"You’ve got to be kidding me."

"Here comes AMNESTY."

"So they bought his lies yet again. Disgusting."

"Hang your heads in shame, Arizona!"

"Hell, he has to DIE sometime."

"F%&k Sarah"

More priceless gems like that at: FreeRepublic.com

2 comments:

  1. Are you sure that picture shouldn't be in the above story?
    I'm not sure if John McCain getting re-elected is a good or bad thing. I don't trust him, especially his sudden conversion to be a conservative.
    I'm not sure why liberals would trust him either. He is one of the biggest problems in the Senate. Same with Reid. When he was first elected, I'm pretty sure I would have voted for him, based on his views then. But now he has changed, so how can any one trust him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Want to hear something wacky, Dan? If John McCain had won the nomination in 2000, he probably would have won, and I might even have voted for him. Certainly we'd have been spared the debacle that happened with the election. Who knows, the whole decade could've been different.

    And as for the comment about the picture. . .GOOD ONE!!! Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...